Here’s my weekly update on my craft goals!
Personal crafting goals
2. Work my way through Crochet Master Class.
My latest update on my adventures in freeform was posted on Monday. I’m considering moving on to another chapter for my next update…
Professional crafting goals
1. Read Producing Video Podcasts. and 2. Create and post at least three videos (tutorials or projects/patterns) on my blog or website.
I’m almost done with the book. I have created a schedule for about a year’s worth of videos. My plan is for a year long CAL (crochet-a-long) with a new crochet stitch posted each week. I have scripted the first few and hope to have filming done for my first batch by the end of August. More details to come!
4. Blog at least twice a week.
Since last week, I’ve had three posts, including an interview with Gwen Blakley Kinsler.
5. Teach in at least two conferences/festivals.
This week, I spoke to the organizer at the North Jersey Fiber Arts Festival, and I will be teaching three classes on Friday. If you are in the area on September 30, please register for one of my classes, or at least stop by and say hi!
6. Complete the Pet Product Design and Marketing certificate at the Fashion Institute of Technology.
I finished my fourth class on Monday, and am now 57% of my way through the program!
Until next week’s update… !