For other WIP Wednesday posts, be sure to stop by Tami’s Amis for links!
I’m continuing along with my hexagon baby blanket this week. (I previously posted about it here, here, and here.) There’s not much more since my last post because, to quote Calophi’s blog, I had to “rip it good!”
In an uncharacteristic move, when I wrote up my pattern for the hexagons, I didn’t write down which hook I was using. Last week when I picked up the blocks again after a month, I just threw the yarn and a hook into my backpack. By the end of the day, I had 4 hexagons. But, when I took them home, they were 4 totally different size hexagons from the rest. I actually liked the new (smaller) size better, so I ripped out all of the previous hexagons and remade them.
I have 5 (of 10) color A, 9 (of 9) color B, and 3 (of 9) color C hexagons completed. I joined the first row already (you can see the white border outlines in the picture).