(Join along with me any time if you need a head start or moral support for your holiday crafting. You can read more details here.)
I didn’t think I would have anything to show this week, but time was on my side.
In just a few short hours, I was able to design and make her a Bruges lace scarf.
I’m really excited to have another gift done, so now it’s time to revisit my lists again:
The “Still to Make” List
2) My grandpa – I need 12 more hexagon motifs to make his holiday stocking.
3 – 5 ) My grandma, my Aunt I, and my cousin MS – Scarves for the ladies?
6) My Uncle M – A hat.
7) My sister – Still deciding what to make.
8 ) My mom – Something smallish.
The Finished List! (~1,096 yds from stash)
I’ve already finished seven projects, and that feels very good!
Since I seem to be making pretty good progress, I’m feeling more hopeful about the people on my maybe list.
- CG, my BFF from high school – I’ll probably making a scarf with this yarn.
- JM, another BFF from high school – I’ve been eyeing this hat pattern for him.
- My cat – I got a great idea from Minding My Own Stitches, and will probably make this mouse.
- Aunt K and Uncle T
- RP, colleague and work buddy for the last four years
- CA, my other colleague and work buddy for the last four years
- Mom’s dog
- Dad’s cat
Feel free to share your progress on your personal holiday gift making journey in the comments!