Posted by Underground Crafter on February 5, 2013 | Short Link
In January, I participated in the Calm Cowl CAL with Crochet Happy and I made a gift that I plan to give to one of my aunts for the holidays.
The Finished List
1) Cowl for an aunt – Galler Yarns Prime Alpaca – 339 yards – Calm Cowl by Suzana Davidovic
The Still to Make List
1) Mom – blanket and Amigurumi Nativity by Carolyn Christmas.
2) Sister – something with sing these slipper soles.
3) Dad – winter accessories
4) Dad’s partner – winter accessories
5) CG – boa scarf
6) MC – something cozy and wintery
The Maybe List
6-8 ) My cousins
9-10) My grandparents
11-12) My aunt and uncle
13-14) My two little cousins – Toys or blanket
How about you? Are you thinking about holiday crafting yet?