Welcome to the giveaway page for the third pattern of the 2016 Holiday Stashdown Crochet-A-Long. This pattern is the Mock Bobbles Cowl by Marie Segares of Underground Crafter (that’s me!). In this post, I’ll be sharing the link to the monthly and end-of-CAL giveaway for this pattern, so read on for details! (By the way, if you’re new to the Holiday Stashdown CAL, here’s a description and a full schedule, with regularly updated links to all patterns.)
This post contains affiliate links.
About Marie Segares
If you’re new to Underground Crafter, let me tell you a bit about myself! I’ve been crocheting since 1984 and knitting since 2010. I’m a generally crafty gal. I’ve been known to embroider, sew, quilt, and make hot process soap. I also love cooking and baking.
I live in New York City and do quite a bit of my crocheting (and now knitting) on the subways, so that’s the reason for the “Underground Crafter” name. On the Underground Crafter blog, I share free crochet and knitting patterns, tips and tutorials, as well as occassional crafty book reviews and giveaways, and recipes.
You can find me right here on Underground Crafter . Show your support by subscribing to my weekly newsletter or following me on Craftsy | Etsy| Facebook | G+ | Pinterest | Ravelry | Twitter | YouTube.
This is the giveaway page for the third pattern in the CAL by Underground Crafter.
- Get the free Mock Bobbles Cowl pattern.
- Find out more about the 2016 Holiday Stashdown CAL here.
- To enter the monthly giveaway for this pattern, share share a picture of your completed Mock Bobbles Cowl using the link up below by 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Sunday, April 10, 2016. Your projects shared here by 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Monday, January 9, 2017 will also be entered in the end-of-CAL giveaway.
- You may share one picture of each project you complete using the Mock Bobbles Cowl pattern. Each completed project will count as one entry in the giveaway.
- You are not required to use a link to enter, but if you do, please link directly to the Ravelry project page, Instagram photo, or blog post, not to your main blog or profile. (If you’re new to InLinkz linkups, you can find a tutorial here.)
- One giveaway winner will be chosen from these entries at random to win the monthly prize. Another will be chosen to win one of the end-of-CAL giveaway prizes.
- Don’t forget to join the fun in our Facebook and Ravelry groups, too! You can share as many pictures as you like in the groups, but only pictures submitted here will be entered in the giveaways.
I just entered the #HolidayStashdownCAL2016 #giveaway with my Mock Bobbles Cowl by Underground CrafterClick To Tweet
Thanks for sharing!