Welcome to the giveaway page for the fifth pattern of the 2016 Holiday Stashdown Crochet-A-Long. This pattern is the Dew Drop Necklace by Pia Thadani of Stitches’N’Scraps. In this post, I’ll be introducing you to Pia and sharing the link to the monthly and end-of-CAL giveaway for this pattern, so read on for details! (By the way, if you’re new to the Holiday Stashdown CAL, here’s a description and a full schedule, with regularly updated links to all patterns.)
This post contains affiliate links.
About Pia Thadani
Pia is a crochet and knitting designer and all around crafty lady! She learned to crochet and knit from her mom as a child and has also dabbled in cross stitch, embroidery, needlepoint, rug hooking, and scrapbooking.
- Get the free Dew Drop Necklace pattern.
- Find out more about the 2016 Holiday Stashdown CAL here.
- To enter the monthly giveaway for this pattern, share share a picture of your completed Dew Drop Necklace using the link up below by 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Sunday, June 12, 2016. Your projects shared here by 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Monday, January 9, 2017 will also be entered in the end-of-CAL giveaway.
- You may share one picture of each project you complete using the Dew Drop Necklace pattern. Each completed project will count as one entry in the giveaway.
- You are not required to use a link to enter, but if you do, please link directly to the Ravelry project page, Instagram photo, or blog post, not to your main blog or profile. (If you’re new to InLinkz linkups, you can find a tutorial here.)
- One giveaway winner will be chosen from these entries at random to win the monthly prize. Another will be chosen to win one of the end-of-CAL giveaway prizes.
- Don’t forget to join the fun in our Facebook and Ravelry groups, too! You can share as many pictures as you like in the groups, but only pictures submitted here will be entered in the giveaways.
I just entered the #HolidayStashdownCAL2016 #giveaway with my Dew Drop Necklace by @WhichCraft3 #crochetClick To Tweet
Thanks for sharing!