Welcome to the giveaway page for the eighth pattern of the 2016 Holiday Stashdown Crochet-A-Long. This pattern is the C2C (corner-to-corner) Tote Bag by Carolyn Calderon of The Purple Poncho. In this post, I’ll be introducing you to Carolyn and sharing the link to the monthly and end-of-CAL giveaway for this pattern, so read on for details! (By the way, if you’re new to the Holiday Stashdown CAL, here’s a description and a full schedule, with regularly updated links to all patterns.)
This post contains affiliate links.
Carolyn has been hooked on crochet since her Grandma Mary introduced her to it when she was seven. A few years ago she started The Purple Poncho, though she was designing her own creations long before that. Carolyn is also the co-host of one of my favorite weekly fiber arts link parties, The Linky Ladies Community Link Party. She is the proud mother of two teens and lives in California, where we actually had a chance to meet (in real life) earlier this year!
This is the giveaway page for the eighth pattern in the CAL by The Purple Poncho.
- Get the free C2C Tote Bag pattern.
- Find out more about the 2016 Holiday Stashdown CAL here.
- To enter the monthly giveaway for this pattern, share share a picture of your completed C2C Tote Bag using the link up below by 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Sunday, September 4, 2016. Your projects shared here by 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Monday, January 9, 2017 will also be entered in the end-of-CAL giveaway.
- You may share one picture of each project you complete using the C2C Tote Bag pattern. Each completed project will count as one entry in the giveaway.
- You are not required to use a link to enter, but if you do, please link directly to the Ravelry project page, Instagram photo, or blog post, not to your main blog or profile. (If you’re new to InLinkz linkups, you can find a tutorial here.)
- One giveaway winner will be chosen from these entries at random to win the monthly prize. Another will be chosen to win one of the end-of-CAL giveaway prizes.
- Don’t forget to join the fun in our Facebook and Ravelry groups, too! You can share as many pictures as you like in the groups, but only pictures submitted here will be entered in the giveaways.
Thanks for sharing!