Welcome to the giveaway page for the ninth pattern of the 2016 Holiday Stashdown Crochet-A-Long. This pattern is the Holiday Hostess with the Mostest Shawlette by Marie Segares of Underground Crafter (that’s me!). In this post, I’ll be sharing the link to end-of-CAL giveaway for this pattern, so read on for details! (By the way, if you’re new to the Holiday Stashdown CAL, here’s a description and a full schedule, with regularly updated links to all patterns.)
This post contains affiliate links.
About Underground Crafter
Hmmm, it’s a bit awkward to write about myself in the third person so let’s change that up right away! If you’re new to Underground Crafter, you may be wondering about the name. I am not the empress of a mysterious secret society of crafters (though I’d love to join one!), but I do crochet (and knit) underground quite a bit while commuting on the New York City subways. In addition to sharing free crochet patterns, you can also find free knitting patterns, make-a-longs, free crochet pattern roundups, and crochet tips on my blog. You can learn more on my About Me page.
You can find me here on Underground Crafter. Show your support by subscribing to my weekly newsletter or following me on Craftsy | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Ravelry | StumbleUpon | Twitter | YouTube.
This is the giveaway page for the ninth pattern in the CAL by Underground Crafter.
- Get the free Holiday Hostess with the Mostest Shawlette pattern.
- Find out more about the 2016 Holiday Stashdown CAL here.
- To enter the end-of-CAL giveaway for this pattern, share share a picture of your completed Holiday Hostess with the Mostest Shawlette using the link up below by 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Monday, January 9, 2017.
- You may share one picture of each project you complete using the Holiday Hostess with the Mostest Shawlette pattern. Each completed project will count as one entry in the giveaway.
- You are not required to use a link to enter, but if you do, please link directly to the Ravelry project page, Instagram photo, or blog post, not to your main blog or profile. (If you’re new to InLinkz linkups, you can find a tutorial here.)
- One giveaway winner will be chosen from these entries at random to win one of the end-of-CAL giveaway prizes.
- Don’t forget to join the fun in our Facebook and Ravelry groups, too! You can share as many pictures as you like in the groups, but only pictures submitted here will be entered in the giveaways.
Thanks for sharing!