Welcome to the giveaway page for the thirteenth pattern of the 2016 Holiday Stashdown Crochet-A-Long. This pattern is the Chevron Scarf by Kati Donahue of KatiDCreations. In this post, I’ll be sharing the link to end-of-CAL giveaway for this pattern, so read on for details! (By the way, if you’re new to the Holiday Stashdown CAL, here’s a description and a full schedule, with regularly updated links to all patterns.)
This post contains affiliate links.
About Kati Donahue
Kati has been crocheting for over 20 years. She’s a married mom of two and loves sharing some of her crochet patterns for free. In addition to crochet, she also loves to cook, bake, read, and spend time outside.
This is the giveaway page for the thirteenth pattern in the CAL by KatiDCreations.
- Get the free Chevron Scarf pattern.
- Find out more about the 2016 Holiday Stashdown CAL here.
- To enter the end-of-CAL giveaway for this pattern, share share a picture of your completed Chevron Scarf using the link up below by 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Monday, January 9, 2017.
- You may share one picture of each project you complete using the Chevron Scarf pattern. Each completed project will count as one entry in the giveaway.
- You are not required to use a link to enter, but if you do, please link directly to the Ravelry project page, Instagram photo, or blog post, not to your main blog or profile. (If you’re new to InLinkz linkups, you can find a tutorial here.)
- One giveaway winner will be chosen from these entries at random to win one of the end-of-CAL giveaway prizes.
- Don’t forget to join the fun in our Facebook and Ravelry groups, too! You can share as many pictures as you like in the groups, but only pictures submitted here will be entered in the giveaways.
Thanks for sharing!