Welcome to the giveaway page for the fifteenth pattern of the 2016 Holiday Stashdown Crochet-A-Long. This pattern is the Stronger Together Earwarmer by Leah Feild of Creative Threads by Leah. In this post, I’ll be sharing the link to end-of-CAL giveaway for this pattern, so read on for details! (By the way, if you’re new to the Holiday Stashdown CAL, here’s a description and a full schedule, with regularly updated links to all patterns.)
This post contains affiliate links.
About Leah Feild
Leah is a wife and mom of two living in Oklahoma. She works a full time job in addition to being a crochet designer. Leah taught herself to crochet when she was 12 but crochet runs in her family. Her Memaw (grandmother) specialized in making beautiful crochet afghans. You can learn more about Leah in this interview.
This is the giveaway page for the fifteenth pattern in the CAL by Creative Threads by Leah.
- Get the free Stronger Together Earwarmer pattern.
- Find out more about the 2016 Holiday Stashdown CAL here.
- To enter the end-of-CAL giveaway for this pattern, share share a picture of your completed Stronger Together Earwarmer using the link up below by 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Monday, January 9, 2017.
- You may share one picture of each project you complete using the Stronger Together Earwarmer pattern. Each completed project will count as one entry in the giveaway.
- You are not required to use a link to enter, but if you do, please link directly to the Ravelry project page, Instagram photo, or blog post, not to your main blog or profile. (If you’re new to InLinkz linkups, you can find a tutorial here.)
- One giveaway winner will be chosen from these entries at random to win one of the end-of-CAL giveaway prizes.
- Don’t forget to join the fun in our Facebook and Ravelry groups, too! You can share as many pictures as you like in the groups, but only pictures submitted here will be entered in the giveaways.
Thanks for sharing!