Welcome to the giveaway page for the twentieth pattern of the 2016 Holiday Stashdown Crochet-A-Long. This pattern is the Picot Drops Mug Cozy by Rebeckah Ferger of Rebeckah’s Treasures. In this post, I’ll be sharing the link to end-of-CAL giveaway for this pattern, so read on for details! (By the way, if you’re new to the Holiday Stashdown CAL, here’s a description and a full schedule, with regularly updated links to all patterns.)
This post contains affiliate links.
About Rebeckah Ferger
Rebeckah is a Canadian/Norwegian currently residing in the lovely tropical land of Panama. She loves exploring new ideas, crocheting unique treasures, and making people happy with her creations. Her specialties include fashion doll ensembles, amigurumi toys and all sorts of accessories. She hopes her creations will inspire you to crochet your own little treasures, too!
You can learn more about Rebeckah in this interview. Check out her guest post featuring a free crochet pattern and tutorial for the Mini Amigurumi Turtle Friend.
This is the giveaway page for the twentieth pattern in the CAL by Rebeckah’s Treasures.
- Get the free Picot Drops Mug Cozy pattern.
- Find out more about the 2016 Holiday Stashdown CAL here.
- To enter the end-of-CAL giveaway for this pattern, share share a picture of your completed Picot Drops Mug Cozy using the link up below by 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Monday, January 9, 2017.
- You may share one picture of each project you complete using the Picot Drops Mug Cozy pattern. Each completed project will count as one entry in the giveaway.
- You are not required to use a link to enter, but if you do, please link directly to the Ravelry project page, Instagram photo, or blog post, not to your main blog or profile. (If you’re new to InLinkz linkups, you can find a tutorial here.)
- One giveaway winner will be chosen from these entries at random to win one of the end-of-CAL giveaway prizes.
- Don’t forget to join the fun in our Facebook and Ravelry groups, too! You can share as many pictures as you like in the groups, but only pictures submitted here will be entered in the giveaways.
Thanks for sharing!