This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links.
Spoiler alert: I have more patterns coming out this month in Red Heart With Love. You can see a sneak peak of the colors I’m using below.
Red Heart With Love is a soft, medium weight acrylic yarn. It’s made in the United States and comes in over 50 colors. Since it’s an easy care yarn, it’s perfect for blankets which are usually too large to easily hand wash.
- Raised Bunchberry Square by Underground Crafter (that’s me!), a 6” (15 cm) square in 3 colors
- Mini Magic Mandala Square by Moogly, a 6” (15 cm) square in 2-4 colors
- Logo Flower Square by Kim Guzman, a 7.5” (19 cm) square in 3 colors
Second row, from left to right:
- Concentric Circles Granny Square by Underground Crafter (that’s me!), an 8” (20 cm) square in 3 colors
- Bullions in Bloom by KatiDCreations, a 12” (30.5 cm) square in 3 colors
- Four Points Star Blanket by Jessie At Home, a motif blanket in 6 colors
Third row, from left to right:
- Bright Eyes Baby Blanket by Edie Eckman for Red Heart, a motif blanket in 3 colors
- Latent Heart by Cre8tion Crochet, a 12” (30.5 cm) square in 4-6 colors
- January Garnet Afghan Square by Posh Pooch Designs, a 6” (15 cm) square in 1 color with a video tutorial
Bottom row, from left to right:
- In Love with Color Throw by Jessie At Home for Red Heart, a motif throw in 12 colors
- Never Gonna Stop Square by Marly Bird, a 12” (30.5 cm) square in using 4 colors
- Tropical Getaway Blanket by Fiber Flux, a motif blanket with video tutorials in 6 colors