Welcome to the giveaway page for the seventh pattern of the 2016 Holiday Stashdown Crochet-A-Long. This pattern is the Sky and Sunshine Bag by Crystal Bucholz of Crystalized Designs. In this post, I’ll be introducing you to Crystal and sharing the link to the monthly and end-of-CAL giveaway for this pattern, so read on for details! (By the way, if you’re new to the Holiday Stashdown CAL, here’s a description and a full schedule, with regularly updated links to all patterns.)
This post contains affiliate links.
Crystal is the crochet designer behind Crystalized Designs. She has been a Design Wars Challenger and is also the co-host of one of my favorite weekly fiber arts link parties, The Linky Ladies Community Link Party. Crystal is married with two sons and enjoys spending time outdoors, spending time with family, reading, and listening to music. (And, crocheting, obviously!) You can read more about Crystal and how she got stared crocheting in this interview.
This is the giveaway page for the seventh pattern in the CAL by BRAND.
- Get the free Sky and Sunshine Bag pattern.
- Find out more about the 2016 Holiday Stashdown CAL here.
- To enter the monthly giveaway for this pattern, share share a picture of your completed Sky and Sunshine Bag using the link up below by 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Sunday, August 7, 2016. Your projects shared here by 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Monday, January 9, 2017 will also be entered in the end-of-CAL giveaway.
- You may share one picture of each project you complete using the Sky and Sunshine Bag pattern. Each completed project will count as one entry in the giveaway.
- You are not required to use a link to enter, but if you do, please link directly to the Ravelry project page, Instagram photo, or blog post, not to your main blog or profile. (If you’re new to InLinkz linkups, you can find a tutorial here.)
- One giveaway winner will be chosen from these entries at random to win the monthly prize. Another will be chosen to win one of the end-of-CAL giveaway prizes.
- Don’t forget to join the fun in our Facebook and Ravelry groups, too! You can share as many pictures as you like in the groups, but only pictures submitted here will be entered in the giveaways.
Thanks for sharing!