On Fridays, I share a link blast on Twitter and Facebook to get you excited about crocheting all weekend! Keeping with the #FlashbackFriday meme, I’m sharing patterns were first released at least 12 months ago.
Today, I’m sharing a roundup of 20 patterns for crochet farm animals. These are great projects for spring and year round! All photos are used with permission and are copyright the respective designers.
This post contains affiliate links.
- Crocheted Chickens by @ChickenBetty: This free pattern is also available as part of a yarn kit.
- Happy Eggs by @AnaPaulaRimoli: This pattern for chicken eggs with shells is just one of the 25 projects included in the book, Amigurumi World.
- Little Chick Bean Bag (picture #7) by @petalstopicots: This free pattern includes a photo tutorial and both abbreviations and stitch symbols.
- Rubber Chicken Amigurumi by These Loving Hands: This for sale pattern makes the perfect prop for your next standup routine.
- Super Quick Easter Chicks (picture #2) by @dedristrydom: This free pattern includes a photo tutorial and is a great stashbuster. You can learn more about Dedri Uys in my interview with her here.
- Amigurumi Cow by @AnaPaulaRimoli: This adorable spotted cow pattern is for sale individually or as part of an ebook.
- Camila the Cow by @AdrialysHC: This for sale pattern makes a larger softie. You can read my interview with Adriana Aguirre here.
- Chloe the Cow Puzzle (picture #3) by @dedristrydom: This for sale puzzle ball pattern includes cute udders.
- Cow Lovey by Susan Wilkes-Baker: This for sale pattern combines a fun toy with a cozy blanket.
- Creametta Moolove Funmigurumi Cow by @craftybegonia: This free pattern makes a large calf softie with a lot of personality.
- Boinky the Baby Pig (picture #1) by @stitch11_corina: This free pattern makes an adorable piglet.
- Flying Pig Amigurumi (picture #6) by @SCCelinaLane: This for sale pattern is a perfect way to illustrate the saying, “…when pigs fly.”
- Juggling Pigs by Frankie Brown: This free pattern includes both the plain and pig versions of a juggling ball. You can find out more about how much money Frankie has raised for charity through her patterns in this interview.
- Little George Pig (picture #8) and Little Peppa Pig (picture #4) by @dedristrydom: These little pig siblings are each available as free patterns with photo tutorials.
- Beeetty Sheep by @lanukas: This free pattern is available in both English and Spanish.
- Chubby Sheep (picture #9) by @UCrafter: This free pattern includes a photo tutorial for the half double crochet popcorn and instructions for converting to a hanging ornament.
- Crochet Lamb Pattern and Baby Mobile (picture #5) by @RepeatCrafterMe: This free pattern includes a photo tutorial for creating a mobile using these crochet lambs.
- Elton, The Sheep by @crochet: This pattern is available in English or Spanish for sale on Etsy. Check out my interview with Paola Navarro here!
- Franklin the Fluffy Sheep by @FreshStitches: This pattern is one of 19 adorable patterns included in Cuddly Crochet. I previously interviewed Stacey Trock here.