Welcome to July Daily Deals! Every day in July, 2015, I’ll be sharing a coupon code or special discount for crochet and knitting patterns, supplies, and goodies. Each discount will last just 24 hours, so the best way to make sure you don’t miss out is to sign up for daily email alerts here.
This post contains affiliate links.
Today’s Daily Deal is for 75% off the Twisted Cable Hat crochet pattern! Click here to add it (with the discount) to your cart on Ravelry. This pattern was originally published in Quick & Simple Crochet Hats: 8 Designs from Up-and-Coming Designers!
Twisted Cable Hat: Vital Statistics
- Basic crochet stitches (chain, half double crochet, single crochet)
- Crocheting in the round
- Post stitches
- Working in the back loop
- Women: 21” (53 cm) circumference
- Patons Classic Wool (100% wool; 210 yd 192 m/3.5 oz 100 g): #00240 Leaf Green, 2 skeins or approximately 240-290 yd 220-265 m in any medium weight yarn.
- US H-8 (5 mm) crochet hook or any size to obtain correct gauge.
- Yarn needle.
- Stitch marker.
- 18 sts x 12 rows in pattern = 4” (10 cm). Check your gauge for best results and fit.