In this post, I’m spotlighting one of our sponsors for the end-of-CAL giveaway for the Holiday Stashdown Crochet-a-Long. (If you’re just learning about the CAL now, you can find more details here.)
This post contains affiliate links.
Sponsor Spotlight: Quarto Group
Quarto Group is the international publisher of illustrated books. Quarto Group was founded in 1976 and is headquartered in London.
Quarto is offering one lucky winner a prize pack including five of their recent and forthcoming crochet releases.
The books in the prize pack (pictured above, from left to right) are:
- 10 Granny Squares 30 Blankets: Color Schemes, Layouts, and Edge Finishes for 30 Unique Looks by Margaret Hubert,
- 10 Granny Squares 30 Bags: Purses, Totes, Pouches, and Carriers from Favorite Crochet Motifs by Margaret Hubert,
- Crocheted Abode a la Mode: 30 Yummy Crochet Projects for Your Home by Twinkie Chan,
- Melissa Leapman’s Indispensable Stitch Collection for Crocheters: 200 Stitch Patterns in Words and Symbols, and
- the forthcoming Melissa Leapman’s Designer Crochet: Accessories: Fresh New Designs for Hats, Scarves, Cowls, Shawls, Handbags, Jewelry, and More.
If you’d like a chance to win this prize, be sure to share completed project pictures with us! You can find the links to the giveaways for each Holiday Stashdown CAL pattern in this regularly updated post.