It’s June and you know what that means (at least, what it means here on Underground Crafter): It’s Granny Square Month! I hope you’ll join in the fun as I celebrate 30 days of granny square goodness. I look forward to sharing some of my own links in this month’s Crafty Love Link Party!
Welcome to the Crafty Love Link Party!
Welcome to our thirty-fourth Crafty Love Link Party! Every month, the Crafty Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest crafty projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPs, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too!
These are the five most clicked posts from last month’s party.
- Amigurumi Cow by Grace and Yarn: Stephanie’s free crochet pattern makes an adorable softie.
- Hyperspace Window Blanket by ScrappyDaisyKnits: Ashley’s premium knitting pattern combines solid and multicolor yarns to make a statement blanket.
- Cumberland Gap by Kathryn Folkerth: Kathryn’s premium knitting pattern creates a textured, reversible blanket.
- Moonlit Arches Shawl by Goddess Crochet: Joanna’s free crochet pattern is a show stopper.
- Mermaid on the Beach Shawl by Tanja Luescher for Knotions: This free knitting pattern for a mesh shawl is perfect for summer.
If you were featured, grab a button to share on your site!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Crafty Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest crafty posts – including works in progress (WIPs), free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your crafty friends!
- Adding your link to the Crafty Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Share your latest projects, tips, WIPs, tutorials, and patterns on the Crafty Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter #crafts #crochet #knitting #sewing #quilting” quote=”Share your latest projects, tips, WIPs, tutorials, and patterns on the Crafty Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter”]
Don’t forget to visit the other crafters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month!