It’s time for our monthly link party! We’re heading into spring in a few days. Do you have special projects you like to make for spring? I find that I start using lighter weight yarns and I’m also planning on doing more sewing!
Welcome to the Crafty Love Link Party!
Welcome to our 43rd Crafty Love Link Party! Every month, the Crafty Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest crafty projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPs, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too!
These are the five most clicked posts from last month’s party. All five are free crochet patterns!
- Omna Shawl by Annie Design Crochet: Carmen’s free crochet pattern for a rectangular shawl includes helpful photos to guide you through the pattern.
- Wrap Me in Sunshine Shawl by Nana’s Crafty Home: Tonya’s free crochet pattern makes a colorful shawl.
- Everyday Cable Cardigan by Joy of Motion Crochet: Janne’s free crochet pattern is available in 9 adult sizes from XS through 5XL.
- Amigurumi Pig by Grace and Yarn: Stephanie’s free crochet pattern is part of a collection of farm animal amigurumi patterns.
- Honey Cocoon by Modesty by Laura: Laura’s free crochet pattern looks so cozy!
If you were featured, grab a button to share on your site!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Crafty Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest crafty posts – including works in progress (WIPs), free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your crafty friends!
- Adding your link to the Crafty Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month.
Don’t forget to visit the other crafters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month!
|Marie from Underground Crafter Follow Marie: Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Ravelry | Twitter | YouTube||Jessie from Jessie At Home Follow Jessie: Facebook | Google+ | Pinterest | Ravelry | Twitter | YouTube|