The Hygge Home Crochet Along is the first crochet along of 2019 hosted in the CAL Central Facebook and Ravelry groups. We’ve brought together ten of the top crochet designers out there to bring you free crochet patterns for making your home more cozy, comfy, and hygge. Two of our favorite companies are providing prizes for our end-of-CAL giveaway. Join us to make great projects for your home, chat with other crocheters, and enter to win fabulous prizes!
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links.
This is the main post for 2019 Hygge Home crochet along. Read on for more details including:
- How the 2019 Hygge Home Crochet Along Works,
- How To Join the 2019 Hygge Home CAL,
- 2019 Hygge Home Crochet Along Schedule,
- 2019 Hygge Home CAL End-of-CAL Giveaway Prizes, and
- Enter the 2019 Hygge Home CAL End-of-CAL Giveaway.
How the 2019 Hygge Home Crochet Along Works
Every Monday from January 14 through March 18, 2019, we’ll share a free crochet pattern to make your home more cozy, comfy, and hygge! You can make these home decor projects to keep, for gifts, or to donate to charity while chatting with other crocheters in our groups and sharing your projects to win giveaway prizes!
Are you new to the Danish concept of hygge? You can read more about it — and learn to pronounce it — here.
Red Heart Yarns has generously provided each participating designer with yarn for this crochet along, so all of the patterns will be made with Red Heart.
Red Heart and Darn Good Yarn have also generously provided us with prizes for this CAL. Share your completed project pictures below by 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Monday, March 25, 2019 to enter for your chance to win!
How To Join the 2019 Hygge Home CAL
- You can join in by crocheting the patterns as you have time.
- Share your progress and post pictures of your finished projects. Tag your projects and posts #CALCentralCrochet and #HyggeHome on all social media. If you use Red Heart Yarns for your project, tag @redheartyarns and use hashtag #redheartyarns, too.
- If you’d like to chat with other crocheters, join the CAL Central Facebook group or visit this thread in the CAL Central Ravelry group.
- By the end of the CAL, you’ll have up to 10 awesome projects. Make your home hygge while having fun with us!
- Use this button below on your Ravelry project pages or elsewhere on social media. Right click (on desktop) or tap and hold (on mobile) to save.
2019 Hygge Home Crochet Along Schedule
This list will be updated during the CAL to include links to each pattern as it is released.
- January 14: Announcement and End-of-CAL Giveaway Information (you are here)
- January 14: Pattern 1 by Underground Crafter
- January 21: Pattern 2 by The Purple Poncho
- January 28: Pattern 3 by Divine Debris
- February 4: Pattern 4 by 5 Little Monsters
- February 11: Pattern 5 by Jessie At Home
- February 18: Pattern 6 by Stitches n Scraps
- February 25: Pattern 7 by The Stitchin’ Mommy
- March 4: Pattern 8 by Oombawka Design
- March 11: Pattern 9 by Marly Bird
- March 18: Pattern 10 by Moogly
- Crochet at your own pace.
- March 25, 2019: Deadline for entering the end-of-CAL giveaways (see below for more details and to enter).
2019 Hygge Home CAL End-of-CAL Giveaway Prizes
Everybody knows that CAL Central gathers up the best crochet along prizes from around the web. Read on for more details about the prizes and how to enter for your chance to win.
Continue on to learn how to enter the giveaway for your chance to win one of these fabulous prizes!
Enter the 2019 Hygge Home CAL End-of-CAL Giveaway
- This is the end-of-CAL giveaway for the 2019 Hygge Home Crochet Along. The Crochet Along is hosted by CAL Central and the giveaway is organized by Underground Crafter.
- To enter the end-of-CAL giveaway for one of the prizes described above, share one picture of each project you completed using a 2019 Hygge Home Crochet Along pattern by 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Monday, March 25, 2019. Each completed project will count as one entry into the giveaway.
- If you do not wish to share a project picture, you may also enter by mailing a letter with your name, the name of the CAL, and your email address (so we can contact you if you win) to Underground Crafter, Planetarium Station, P.O. Box 340, New York, NY 10024 USA. The letter must be received by Monday, March 25, 2019 to be eligible to win this end-of-CAL giveaway.
- You are not required to use a link to enter, but if you do, please link directly to the project on your blog/Ravelry/Instagram and not to your main page. If you are new to InLinkz Link Ups, you can find a tutorial here.
- Two winners will be chosen from the entries at random. Each will win one of the prizes listed above.
- Winners will be contacted approximately one week after the entries close. Winners will have two weeks to claim their prizes. If winners do not respond within two weeks, prizes will be awarded to alternates.
- The names of winners will be made available in list form by request from Underground Crafter.
- This giveaway is open worldwide, except where prohibited by law.
- Don’t forget to join the fun in our Facebook and Ravelry groups, too! You can share as many pictures as you like in the groups, but only pictures submitted here will be entered in the giveaways.