The weather is starting to cool down here in New York City, which means that my knitting is starting to work its way back into my wardrobe. I love making hats (and I love knitting hats), so fall is also my favorite times of year for knitting. (I even have a hat on the needles right now!)
I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone else is working on this month.
Welcome to the Knitting Love Link Pary!
Welcome to our second Knitting Love Link Party!
Every month, the Knitting Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest knitting projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPS, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too.
Here are the five links that got the most clicks from the last Knitting Love Link Party!
- Seed Stitch Headband/Ear Warmer by Posh Pooch Designs: This quick and easy free knitting pattern is embellished with buttons.
- Ojos de Bruja Scarf by Knitting and so on: This free knitting pattern uses short rows and works well as a scarf or shawlette.
- Night and Day Cowl by Posh Pooch Designs: This striped cowl is a great unisex project.
- 15 Uses for Leftover Bits of Yarn by Knit Nerd Lab: This roundup posts includes patterns made with very little yarn.
- Seaforth Hat in Blue Moon Colorway by Apocalypse Friday The End is Dye: This post features a beautiful slouchy hat in hand dyed yarn.
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Knitting Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest knitting posts – including works in progress, free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks.
- Have fun and spread the word to your knitting friends!
- Adding your link to the Knitting Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Knitting Love Link Party goes live each month.
Don’t forget to visit the other knitters who have linked up. We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!