How Your Information Is Collected
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Site: Underground Crafter may collect information from you, such as your name and email address, when you voluntarily share it. For example, you may choose to subscribe to a newsletter or leave a comment on a blog post.
- Information Underground Crafter Collects From Others: Underground Crafter may receive information about you from other sources. For example, you may use a third-party system through the site, such as when entering a giveaway. This information may then be available to Underground Crafter.
- Automatically-Collected Information: Some information about you may be automatically collected when you visit the site. For example, your operating system type, browser type, referring website, and the dates/times when you visited the site may be collected. Additionally, actions taken while on the site, such as links clicked, may be automatically collected.
How Your Collected Information Is Stored
Underground Crafter uses a third party web hosting provider. This means that user information collected by Underground Crafter may be stored and processed on third party servers within the United States and/or in other countries. Other third party advertisers and service providers may also store and process some of the information for specific purposes outlined below.
How Your Collected Information Is Used
Underground Crafter, in connection with third-party services, may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To review user information in aggregate to understand how Underground Crafter site visitors as group use the services and resources provided on our site and to improve the Underground Crafter site, products, and services;
- To respond to customer service requests and support needs, such as when using the provided email address to respond to your questions or comments;
- To administer promotions, surveys, contests, and other features;
- To provide targeted advertisements and to track and measure advertising on the site;
- To send you administrative communications, such as updates on policies or security alerts;
- To protect the site from unauthorized or illegal activity, and to investigate and deter such activity; and
- For email communication through opt-in mailing lists.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Underground Crafter does not sell, distribute, or share your personal identification information to others (unless required by law) without your consent. We may share aggregated information regarding user activity with our business partners, advertisers, and affiliates for the purposes listed above. We also use third party service providers to help administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or running giveaways. When you provide information for those activities, you are giving us permission to share that information with those third parties.
When leaving a comment on Underground Crafter, you will be asked to enter your name and email address. This is to help prevent spam comments. Your name will be displayed with the comment, but your email address will not. If you prefer not to display your real name, use a nickname or pseudonym instead. You will also see an option to save your information for future comments. This function uses a cookie to store the information on your browser.
Third Party Services
Underground Crafter uses several third party services. You can learn more about how these services access your information below.
- Sponsored Content Tracking Pixels: Underground Crafter periodically engages in sponsored campaigns with influencer networks, brands, and agencies. Sponsored content is always disclosed in accordance with Federal Trade Commission (FTC) requirements. Some of these sponsored campaigns may use tracking pixels which contain cookies to collect information about users and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information is collected by Underground Crafter in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
Advertising Privacy Statement
This Site is affiliated with AdThrive, LLC (“AdThrive”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site. AdThrive uses standard and widely-available tools for the placement and serving of ads, including those provided by Google, Inc. and its affiliates. We publish interest-based advertisements on the Site; that is, ads that are tailored to reflect your interests. To help understand your interests, AdThrive, Google and our other advertising partners will track your behaviour on our website and on other websites across the Internet using cookies.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
For European Economic Area Residents
If you reside in a country in the European Economic Area (EEA), then under the GDPR and applicable data protection laws you have the rights, among other things, to access your personal data, have us erase it, and/or restrict its further processing. If you wish to access or delete your personal data (if any) maintained by us or AdThrive related to advertising on the Site, you can contact us at marie AT undergroundcrafter DOT com and contact AdThrive at [email protected]. If you wish to see a list of the advertising partners we work with or change which of those partners track your behavior using cookies, click the ad preferences link at the bottom of the site. (Available in the EU.)
For California Residents
California law gives residents the right to opt out of the “sale” of their personal information to third parties, including for advertising purposes. Under California law, the sharing of your information with a service provider for advertising purposes could be considered a “sale.” To opt out of the sharing of your information for advertising information, click the opt out link provided in the footer of this page. You also have the right to request from us the categories of personal information that we have shared and the categories of third parties to whom the information was provided. To make such a request, please contact us at [email protected]. To be clear we do not share your name, contact information, or any other sensitive information with third parties, and the categories of third parties that we share information with for advertising purposes are supply side platforms, programmatic advertising exchanges, and demand side platforms.
Third Party Content
There is advertising and other content on Underground Crafter that links to our partners, advertisers, sponsors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links on these sites and are not responsible for the practices of those sites. Interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
The Underground Crafter website and related products are not directed towards individuals under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through this site or related services. Underground Crafter encourages parents or guardians to monitor their children’s internet usage and to instruct children never to provide personal data on sites or services without parent or guardian permission. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal data to Underground Crafter, please contact us immediately at marie AT undergroundcrafter DOT com. If Underground Crafter becomes aware of personal information provided by a child under 13, we will make our best effort to remove it as quickly as possible.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
Contacting Underground Crafter
You may have the right to request copies of personal information we have about you, and to update or delete that information. Please note that we may need to retain certain information (including logs of these requests) for recordkeeping purposes, to compete transactions, or to comply with applicable laws.
marie AT undergroundcrafter DOT com
This document was last updated on January 2, 2020