How Your Information Is Collected
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Site: Underground Crafter may collect information from you, such as your name and email address, when you voluntarily share it. For example, you may choose to subscribe to a newsletter or leave a comment on a blog post.
- Information Underground Crafter Collects From Others: Underground Crafter may receive information about you from other sources. For example, you may use a third-party system through the site, such as when entering a giveaway. This information may then be available to Underground Crafter.
- Automatically-Collected Information: Some information about you may be automatically collected when you visit the site. For example, your operating system type, browser type, referring website, and the dates/times when you visited the site may be collected. Additionally, actions taken while on the site, such as links clicked, may be automatically collected.
How Your Collected Information Is Stored
Underground Crafter uses a third party web hosting provider. This means that user information collected by Underground Crafter may be stored and processed on third party servers within the United States and/or in other countries. Other third party advertisers and service providers may also store and process some of the information for specific purposes outlined below.
How Your Collected Information Is Used
Underground Crafter, in connection with third-party services, may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To review user information in aggregate to understand how Underground Crafter site visitors as group use the services and resources provided on our site and to improve the Underground Crafter site, products, and services;
- To respond to customer service requests and support needs, such as when using the provided email address to respond to your questions or comments;
- To administer promotions, surveys, contests, and other features;
- To provide targeted advertisements and to track and measure advertising on the site;
- To send you administrative communications, such as updates on policies or security alerts;
- To protect the site from unauthorized or illegal activity, and to investigate and deter such activity; and
- For email communication through opt-in mailing lists.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Underground Crafter does not sell, distribute, or share your personal identification information to others (unless required by law) without your consent. We may share aggregated information regarding user activity with our business partners, advertisers, and affiliates for the purposes listed above. We also use third party service providers to help administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or running giveaways. When you provide information for those activities, you are giving us permission to share that information with those third parties.
When leaving a comment on Underground Crafter, you will be asked to enter your name and email address. This is to help prevent spam comments. Your name will be displayed with the comment, but your email address will not. If you prefer not to display your real name, use a nickname or pseudonym instead. You will also see an option to save your information for future comments. This function uses a cookie to store the information on your browser.
Third Party Services
Underground Crafter uses several third party services. You can learn more about how these services access your information below.
- Sponsored Content Tracking Pixels: Underground Crafter periodically engages in sponsored campaigns with influencer networks, brands, and agencies. Sponsored content is always disclosed in accordance with Federal Trade Commission (FTC) requirements. Some of these sponsored campaigns may use tracking pixels which contain cookies to collect information about users and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information is collected by Underground Crafter in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
Advertising Privacy Statement
This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here: www.cafemedia.com/publisher-advertising-privacy-policy
Third Party Content
There is advertising and other content on Underground Crafter that links to our partners, advertisers, sponsors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links on these sites and are not responsible for the practices of those sites. Interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
The Underground Crafter website and related products are not directed towards individuals under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through this site or related services. Underground Crafter encourages parents or guardians to monitor their children’s internet usage and to instruct children never to provide personal data on sites or services without parent or guardian permission. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal data to Underground Crafter, please contact us immediately at marie AT undergroundcrafter DOT com. If Underground Crafter becomes aware of personal information provided by a child under 13, we will make our best effort to remove it as quickly as possible.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
Contacting Underground Crafter
You may have the right to request copies of personal information we have about you, and to update or delete that information. Please note that we may need to retain certain information (including logs of these requests) for recordkeeping purposes, to compete transactions, or to comply with applicable laws.
Creative Yarn Entrepreneur, LLC, doing business as Underground Crafter, P.O. Box 3241, Burlington, VT 05408, USA
marie AT undergroundcrafter DOT com
This document was last updated on October 29, 2023