Welcome to Underground Crafter!
My name is Marie Segares, and I’m the Proprietress of Underground Crafter. I’m a crochet and knitting blogger, designer, podcaster, and teacher. I learned to crochet from my maternal grandmother in 1984, and I’ve been hooked ever since. I conquered my fear of knitting in 2010, and now I’m happily bi-craftual. You can read more about me here.
If you’re visiting for the first time, you may want to check out some of my most popular posts:
- My crochet patterns and knitting patterns,
- Sewing patterns,
- Cricut tutorials and projects,
- #Crochet #TipsTuesday posts,
- A list of current crochet, knit, and make alongs, and
- Visitor’s Guide to New York City Yarn Shops (updated May, 2017).
If you’re interested in the business side of crochet and knitting, you may also want to check out my podcast, the Creative Yarn Entrepreneur Show, or buy my books, Make Money Teaching Crochet: Launch Your Business, Increase Your Side Income, Reach More Students and Design It, Promote It, Sell It: Online Marketing for Your Crochet and Knit Patterns.
Thanks so much for stopping by!