Welcome to Underground Crafter!
My name is Marie Segares, and I’m the Proprietress of Underground Crafter. I’m a crochet and knitting blogger, designer, podcaster, and teacher. I learned to crochet from my maternal grandmother in 1984, and I’ve been hooked ever since. I conquered my fear of knitting in 2010, and now I’m happily bi-craftual. You can read more about me here.
If you’re visiting for the first time, you may want to check out some of my most popular posts:
- My crochet patterns and knitting patterns,
- Sewing patterns,
- Cricut tutorials and projects,
- #Crochet #TipsTuesday posts,
- A list of current crochet, knit, and make alongs, and
- Visitor’s Guide to New York City Yarn Shops (updated May, 2017).
Thanks so much for stopping by!