Welcome to the Knitting Love Link Party!
Welcome to our third Knitting Love Link Party!
Every month, the Knitting Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest knitting projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPS, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too.
Here are the five links that got the most clicks from the last Knitting Love Link Party!
Strata Fingerless Gloves by Knitting and so on: This free knitting pattern is made with sock yarn and is a good portable project.
Flashpoint Afghan by Knitting | Work in Progress: This speedy, modular knitting pattern is made with bulky yarn.
Garter Stitch Earflap Hat by Melody’s Makings: This adorable free knitting pattern is available in 9 sizes. There’s also a link to a free crochet version.
Football Dog Bandanna by Posh Pooch Designs Dog Clothes: You can customize this free knitting pattern with the colors of your favorite team.
Bulky Cable Scarf by Sarah E. White on About.com: This free knitting pattern for a super long cabled scarf will keep you warm through the winter.
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Knitting Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest knitting posts – including works in progress, free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks.
- Have fun and spread the word to your knitting friends!
- Adding your link to the Knitting Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Knitting Love Link Party goes live each month.
Don’t forget to visit the other knitters who have linked up. We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!