I hope your holiday knitting is going better than mine! It turns out that one project was not truly a “tv project,” but I only discovered that after binding off. There’s nothing quite like several discombobulated cables to remind you that you need to focus your attention on your project.
Welcome to the Knitting Love Link Party!
Welcome to our fourth Knitting Love Link Party!
Every month, the Knitting Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest knitting projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPS, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too.
Here are the five links that got the most clicks from the last Knitting Love Link Party!
- Kapow Cowl by Christine Guest: This vibrant knitting pattern in hand dyed yarn from A Hundred Ravens adds a touch of superhero prowess to your wardrobe.
- Aran Chunky Scarf and Slouchy Hat by Posh Pooch Designs: These free knitting patterns make a wonderful gift set and work up quickly in super bulky yarn.
- Slouchy Diamond Cap by Melody’s Makings: This free, unisex knitting pattern is available in 8 sizes from newborn through adult. There’s also a free crochet pattern available through the same link.
- Fall Fantasy by Knitting | Work in Progress: Barbara shares how she is transforming a flopped project into a beauty.
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Knitting Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest knitting posts – including works in progress, free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks.
- Have fun and spread the word to your knitting friends!
- Adding your link to the Knitting Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Knitting Love Link Party goes live each month.
Don’t forget to visit the other knitters who have linked up. We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Meet Your Hosts