Jessie and I are adding a new feature to the link party this month – a giveaway! Every project, tip, tutorial, or pattern added to the link party will count as an entry. We will choose one winner at random at the end of the month. Our first prize is something to get you excited about summer knitting…
60 Quick Cotton Knits: The Ultimate Cotton Collection in Ultra Pima from Cascade Yarns, courtesy of Sixth & Spring Books.
Welcome to the Knitting Love Link Pary!
Welcome to our 9th Knitting Love Link Party! Every month, the Knitting Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest knitting projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPS, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too!
These are the six most clicked posts from last month’s party.
Never Satisfied by Linda’s Crafty Corner: Linda shared her completed cardigan (which fits!) but wasn’t quite satisfied with the final project.
Yarn Logic by Knitting | Work in Progress: Barbara shared her logic for keeping her yarn stash under control when making new purchases.
If You Go Down to the Woods Today by Ginx Craft: Ginny finished her teddy bear pattern and it’s now available for sale on Craftsy, Etsy, LoveKnitting, and Ravelry.
Stack Overflow Cowl by Knitting and so on: Sybil’s free knitting pattern features stacked stitches in two colors.
(Not) Wasting Time by Mary E. Rose/Yarn Diet for Melody’s Makings: Mary’s free knitting pattern for striped socks features an easy-to-memorize stitch pattern.
I Needed A Finished Object by Yarn Diet: Mary shared the inspiration behind her Follow That Stripe! sock pattern, now available for sale on Ravelry.
If you were featured, grab a button to share on your site!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Knitting Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest knitting posts – including works in progress, free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your knitting friends!
- Adding your link to the Knitting Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Knitting Love Link Party goes live each month.
Don’t forget to visit the other knitters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!