I returned home from a trip to New Orleans for my sister’s wedding to find review copies of several knitting books from Sixth & Spring in my mailbox. That means more goodies for Knitting Love Link Party participants!
This post contains affiliate links.
This month’s giveaway is for Cowl Girls 2: The Neck’s Favorite Knits by Cathy Carron, courtesy of Sixth & Spring! Every project, tip, tutorial, or pattern added to the link party will count as an entry. We will choose one winner at random at the end of the month. You can sneak a peak at the patterns in this book here on the Ravelry source page.
According to Random.org, cheezombie won last month’s giveaway for a goodie bag of yarn and notions from Jessie At Home.
Welcome to the Knitting Love Link Party!
Welcome to our fourteenth Knitting Love Link Party! Every month, the Knitting Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest knitting projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPS, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too!
These are the six most clicked posts from last month’s party.
- I Heart Red, White and Blue and WIP Lucben Rose by Knitting | Work in Progress: Barbara shared some inspiration as we enter the fall “knitting season” and gave us a preview of her upcoming pattern release.
- Knitting Along 5 by Stitches ‘N’ Scraps: Pia shares her progress on the Anthology Blanket, a free knit-a-long hosted by Knitting Love co-host, Underground Crafter (that’s me!).
- Splat Cat by Cheezombie: This knitting pattern for a plush toy/coaster is available for sale on Ravelry.
- Two in Clover by Kniterations: Allison announced the release of her new sock pattern, available for sale on Ravelry.
- au Bois by Publius: Kathryn’s knitting pattern for this cozy cowl is available for sale on Ravelry.
If you were featured, grab a button to share on your site!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Knitting Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest knitting posts – including works in progress, free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your knitting friends!
- Adding your link to the Knitting Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Knitting Love Link Party goes live each month.
Don’t forget to visit the other knitters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!