The weather is really cooling down here in New York City and I spent several hours winding yarn in celebration. I think I officially have all the yarn ready that I’ll need for the next few months of knitting. How about you?
This post contains affiliate links.
This month’s giveaway is for a goody bag of knitting awesomeness put together by Jessie At Home! Every project, tip, tutorial, or pattern added to the link party will count as an entry. We will choose one winner at random at the end of the month.
Welcome to the Knitting Love Link Pary!
Welcome to our fifteenth Knitting Love Link Party! Every month, the Knitting Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest knitting projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPS, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too!
These are the five most clicked posts from last month’s party.
- Amplitude by Knitting Daddy: Greg announced his new triangular shawl knitting pattern, available for sale on Ravelry.
- Poios Cowl by soleneknits: Solène shared the project for her jumbo ribbed cowl pattern, available for sale in English and French on Ravelry.
- Tavie by Kniterations: Allison announced her new blanket pattern, for sale on Ravelry and Etsy.
- Patchwork Cowl by Knitting and so on: Sybil shared the free knitting pattern for this colorful project.
- Lucben Tidepool by Knitting | Work in Progress: Barbara shared a variation of her Lucben Afghan pattern, available for sale on Ravelry.
If you were featured, grab a button to share on your site!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Knitting Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest knitting posts – including works in progress, free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your knitting friends!
- Adding your link to the Knitting Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Knitting Love Link Party goes live each month.
Don’t forget to visit the other knitters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Sign up here for a reminder email when the Knitting Love Link Party goes live each month!