Last week, I returned from a 5-day trip to Phoenix for Creativation, the trade show for the Association for Creative Industries. I got to play with new-to-me yarns, preview an impressive new product that will probably change garment knitters’ lives forever (seriously), and other knitting goodness.
But I think the highlight was getting to hang out with my link party co-host Jessie, and, more specifically, to take a picture with Batman together.
If only we had thought to pose with knitting needles. Hopefully, there will one day be a “next time” where we run into Batman. Fingers crossed.
This post contains affiliate links.
Welcome to the Knitting Love Link Party!
Welcome to our 18th Knitting Love Link Party! Every month, the Knitting Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest knitting projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPS, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too!
These are the six most clicked posts from last month’s party.
Chaqueta Rosa by Con Hilos, Lanas y Botones: Check out the post for more pictures of this beautiful pink jacket.
Garter Stitch Haramaki by Knitting and so on: Sybil shared her free knitting pattern for her version of this traditional Japanese accessory.
If you were featured, grab a button to share on your site!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Knitting Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest knitting posts – including works in progress, free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your knitting friends!
- Adding your link to the Knitting Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Knitting Love Link Party goes live each month.
Don’t forget to visit the other knitters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!