Spring has officially sprung. I’m excited because I’ll actually get to see my Knitting Love Link Party co-host, Jessie, in just a few short weeks at the Snap! Conference. How fun!
This post contains affiliate links.
Welcome to the Knitting Love Link Party!
Welcome to our twentieth Knitting Love Link Party! Every month, the Knitting Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest knitting projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPS, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too!
These are the four most clicked posts from last month’s party.
- Grey Daze Mitts and Shawl by Knitting | Work in Progress: Barbara shared her process for modifying the pattern used in her Kintra Mitts (for sale on Ravelry) to create a coordinating shawl.
- K1, kb, pick up the stitch and k1 by Christine Guest Designs: Christine continues her series of tutorials on knitting decreases.
- How To Hold Yarn When Stranded Knitting by Craft Gossip: Knitting: Sarah’s video tutorial will help you venture into Fair Isle knitting.
- New Pattern Release: Stacks Hat by KnitsByWhit: Whitney highlights the Stacks Hat, which is available for sale on Ravelry.
If you were featured, grab a button to share on your site!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Knitting Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest knitting posts – including works in progress, free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your knitting friends!
- Adding your link to the Knitting Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Knitting Love Link Party goes live each month.
Share your latest projects on the #Knitting Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground CrafterClick To Tweet
Don’t forget to visit the other knitters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!