If you look closely, you may notice that things have changed around here! Jessie and I have been including other crafts besides knitting and crochet on our blogs in the past year (and we’ve also been feeling guilty about telling people not to share their favorite crafts with us), so we’ve decided to transform the Knitting Love Link Party into the Crafty Love Link Party! Now, all crafts are welcome. (The other rules are the same, though!)
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links.
Welcome to the Crafty Love Link Party!
Welcome to our twenty-first Crafty Love Link Party! Every month, the Crafty Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest crafty projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPs, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too!
These are the five most clicked posts from last month’s party.
- Candy Corners by Knitting and so on: Sybil shared her new pattern for a knit scarf, which is available for sale on Ravelry.
- Zig Zag Stitch Dishcloth by Creative Crochet Workshop: Joanita shared this free knitting pattern as part of the Knitted Kitchen Blog Hop.
- FO: Colsie Mitts Green Gradient by Knitting | Work in Progress: Barbara shared a sneak peak of a green version of her Colsie Mitts knitting pattern, which is in development.
- Little Cardigan Finished to Match Baby Hat SeasonKnits: Mary shared pictures of her Little Loops Baby Jacket knitting pattern, which is now available for sale on Craftsy.
- 21 Knitting Patterns for the Kitchen and Bathroom by Knits’ End: Evelyne shared a roundup of inspiring patterns for the home.
If you were featured, grab a (new) button to share on your site!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Crafty Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest crafty posts – including works in progress (WIPs), free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your knitting friends!
- Adding your link to the Crafty Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month.
Don’t forget to visit the other knitters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Sign up here for a reminder email when the Knitting Love Link Party goes live each month!