Thanks for visiting the Crafty Love Link Party! It’s been great to see a variety of craft projects that have been shared since we transitioned from being a “knitting only” link party. If you are enjoying our new multi-craft vibe, it would be great if you could invite a friend to participate or share the link party on social media. Thanks for your help in spreading the word!
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links.
Welcome to the Crafty Love Link Party!
Welcome to our twenty-fifth Crafty Love Link Party! Every month, the Crafty Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest crafty projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPs, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too!
These are the six most clicked posts from last month’s party.
- To the Beach Tote Bag by Goddess Crochet: This free crochet pattern would be a great market bag, too.
- Knitting and Crochet Designers of Color by Knit’s All Folks: Monica shares some of her favorite crochet and knitting designers of color and their books in this post.
- Granny Square Tank Top by EyeLoveKnots: Alexandra shared a new crochet pattern that was published in Happily Hooked.
- Back to School Knitting Patterns by Knits’ End: Many of these 15 free knitting patterns can be used for the entire fall, so check them out!
- Spiralling Star Fingerless Mitts by Sarah Dawn’s Designs: Sarah Dawn highlighted her knitting pattern in this post. You can buy it on Ravelry.
- Easy Peasy Slouch Beanie by Crochet for You: This free crochet pattern is available in teen and adult sizes.
If you were featured, grab a button to share on your site!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Crafty Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest crafty posts – including works in progress (WIPs), free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your crafty friends!
- Adding your link to the Crafty Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month.
Don’t forget to visit the other knitters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month!