Thanks for stopping by for April’s Crafty Love Link Party. If you’re visiting before April 9, 2018, I would really appreciate it if you could check out the Fairfield Out of the Box Pillow Competition. My Kodiak Bear Pillow Pal is in the running. If I win, I get an awesome prize (woo hoo!) but it will also be available as a free crochet pattern. Thank you!
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase using these links.
Welcome to the Crafty Love Link Party!
Welcome to our 32nd Crafty Love Link Party! Every month, the Crafty Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest crafty projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPs, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too!
These are the five most clicked posts from last month’s party.
- Utility Mini Basket by Raji’s Craft Hobby: Raji’s free crochet pattern includes helpful, step-by-step progress photos.
- Miss Wendy Pockets by Sandy Nordwall Eggers: This premium crochet pattern makes a softie that has craft supply storage pockets.
- How To Needle Felt Wool Appliques Onto Your Crochet and Knitting Projects by StitchesNScraps for Global Backyard Industries: Pia shares a video tutorial showing how she decorated Gina’s cactus crochet kit with appliques.
- The Kimberly Hat by Cute As A Button Crochet: Esther’s free crochet pattern matches her free Kimberly Scarf pattern.
- Waterfall Ripple Blanket by Naztazia: Donna’s free crochet pattern includes a video tutorial.
If you were featured, grab a button to share on your site!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Crafty Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest crafty posts – including works in progress (WIPs), free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your crafty friends!
- Adding your link to the Crafty Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month.
Don’t forget to visit the other crafters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Sign up here for a reminder email when the Crafty Love Link Party goes live each month!