I’m sharing a mini interview with Pia Thadani, the crochet designer behind Stitches ‘N’ Scraps, along with a roundup of 5 of my favorite free crochet patterns from her collection. This is also the giveaway page for the Non-stop Slippers by Stitches ‘N’ Scraps, the eleventh pattern in the Holiday Stashdown CAL, so read on for details.
This post contains affiliate links.
Mini Interview with Pia Thadani
Underground Crafter (UC): How do you know if someone is crochet-worthy?
Pia: Everyone is crochet worthy once, for a smaller item. Beyond that depends on how they react (if they don’t like it, why give them more?) and how they care for the item.
UC: What are your favorite types of holiday gift projects to crochet?
Pia: Anything that is not particularly size dependent – blankets, purses, bags, stretchy mitts, scarves, etc.
UC: How do you hold your hook? Pencil, knife, or something else?
Pia: Knife – I wrote about it here.
UC: What’s on your crochet holiday wishlist?
Pia: For me? Really nothing this year… for giving, I dunno yet but I do need to get started! There are several people I want to make for, I just haven’t figured out what I want to make yet.
Pia emailed me her answers back in September, so let’s hope she has started her handmade holiday projects since then! Thanks for sharing your answers, Pia.
- Fierté (available here)
- Gift Card Holder (available here)
- Spiral Seashell Bag (available here)
- Asymmetrical Cowl (available here)
- Accidental Beanie (available here)
This is the giveaway page for the eleventh pattern in the CAL by Stitches ‘N’ Scraps.
- Get the free Non-stop Slippers pattern in Baby | Child | Adult Sizes.
- Find out more about the Holiday Stashdown CAL here.
To enter the end-of-giveaway CAL for this pattern, share a picture of your completed Non-stop Slippers using the link up below by 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Monday, January 11, 2016.
- You may share one picture of each project you complete using the Non-stop Slippers pattern.
- Each completed project will count as one entry in the giveaway.
- Please link directly to the Ravelry project page, Instagram photo, or blog post, not to your main blog or profile.
- One giveaway winner will be chosen from these entries at random to win one of the end-of-CAL giveaway prizes.
- If you share a completed project picture for each of the 15 CAL patterns, you will receive 5 extra entries (for a total of 20) for an end-of-CAL giveaway prize.
- The most clicked on projects from each of the 15 CAL patterns will be entered in an additional giveaway for the “Viewer’s Choice” prize.
- Don’t forget to join the fun in our Facebook and Ravelry groups, too! You can share as many pictures as you like in the groups, but only pictures submitted here will be entered in the giveaway.
I just entered the #HolidayStashdownCAL2015 #giveaway with my Non-stop Slippers by @whichcraft3Click To Tweet
Thanks for sharing!