I’m excited to be finished with my holiday projects and on to 2016’s knitting. How about you? One of my knitting (and crochet) resolutions in 2016 is to use more color in my projects. If you have a knitting resolution, share it in the comments!
Welcome to the Knitting Love Link Pary!
Welcome to our fifth Knitting Love Link Party!
Every month, the Knitting Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest knitting projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPS, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too.
Here are the five links that got the most clicks from the last Knitting Love Link Party!
- Jolly Waves Cowl by Knitting and so on: Short rows and feather and fan stitch combine to make this visually striking free knitting pattern.
- BYOB: Build Your Own Bundle by Knitting | Work in Progress: Although this delightful sale on knitting patterns is now over, you can look at several beautiful knitting designs by Barbara Spencer Hawk in this post.
- Little Roses Dog Collar by Posh Pooch Designs: Make your favorite pooch an adorable dog collar with this free knitting pattern.
- Work in progress by New Beginnings: This Fair Isle project-in-progress uses beautiful yarns and white iridising pearls.
- Snowman Pot Holder by Melody’s Makings: Make your own seasonal potholder using this free knitting pattern. The link also includes a matching free crochet pattern.
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Knitting Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest knitting posts – including works in progress, free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks.
- Have fun and spread the word to your knitting friends!
- Adding your link to the Knitting Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Knitting Love Link Party goes live each month.
Share your latest projects on the #Knitting Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground CrafterClick To Tweet
Don’t forget to visit the other knitters who have linked up. We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!