Welcome to the Knitting Love Link Party!
Welcome to our eighth Knitting Love Link Party! Every month, the Knitting Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest knitting projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPS, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too!
These are the five most clicked posts from last month’s party.
- Cordillera Scarf by Knitting and so on: This free knitting pattern is ideal for showing off the contrast between two skeins of the same color multi-color yarn started at a different point in the color sequence.
- Teddy in Progress by Ginx Craft: One adorable knitted teddy bear is finished and another one is in the works.
- Avalon by Kniterations: This knitting pattern for ribbed socks has completed testing and is now available for sale on Ravelry.
- Conjunto Puerperium gris con gorrito by Con hilos, lanas y botones: This beautiful knit newborn set project post is in Spanish and links to the free knitting pattern, Puerperium Cardigan by Kelly Booker (available in English, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, German, French, and Danish).
- How to cast off in the middle of a row by Studio Miranda: This photo tutorial will help you take your knitting skills to the next level.
If you’ve were featured, grab a button to share on your site!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Knitting Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest knitting posts – including works in progress, free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your knitting friends!
- Adding your link to the Knitting Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Knitting Love Link Party goes live each month.
Don’t forget to visit the other knitters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!