This post contains affiliate links.
This month’s giveaway is for 4 skeins of Berroco Vintage Chunky in fall colors! Every project, tip, tutorial, or pattern added to the link party will count as an entry. We will choose one winner at random at the end of the month.
Welcome to the Knitting Love Link Party!
Welcome to our 11th Knitting Love Link Party! Every month, the Knitting Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest knitting projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPS, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too!
- Little Teddy Bear by Ginx Craft: Ginny has designed a smaller bear pattern as a companion to her larger teddy bear pattern.
- Papagena Scarf by Knitting and so on: This free knitting pattern is named after the character in Mozart’s The Magic Flute.
- Kaylen Mesh Scarf by googoocreations: This one-skein pattern features beads and sequins and includes a photo tutorial.
- Happy Accident by Kniterations: This boxy pullover pattern is available in 7 sizes.
- Russian Cable Weaves by MissMnBK: This cable and lace scarf pattern was inspired by Russian knitting charts.
If you were featured, grab a button to share on your site!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Knitting Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest knitting posts – including works in progress, free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your knitting friends!
- Adding your link to the Knitting Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Knitting Love Link Party goes live each month.
Don’t forget to visit the other knitters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Sign up here for a reminder email when the Knitting Love Link Party goes live each month!