I’ve teamed up with some of my favorite bloggers for the 2016 Holiday Blog Hop. We’ll bring you a free crochet holiday pattern every Thursday from July 28 through November 17, 2016.
This Blog Hop is hosted by The Stitchin’ Mommy, Oombawka Design, The Lavender Chair, Creative Crochet Workshop, Simply Collectible Crochet, Look At What I Made, American Crochet, and Underground Crafter.
The patterns will include holiday decorations and gift ideas. Subscribe to each of our newsletters so that you don’t miss a single pattern! (You can subscribe to my weekly newsletter here.)
To get the most out of the 2016 Holiday Blog Hop…
- Chat with other crocheters and get assistance in our groups!
- Share your progress on social media using #HolidayBlogHop2016.
- Follow the schedule below, which will be updated with new links as each pattern goes live.
2016 Holiday Blog Hop Schedule
- July 28: Stormy Tranquility Scarf by American Crochet
- August 4: Do You Want to Build a Snowman by Creative Crochet Workshop
- August 11: Angel Ornament by Oombawka Design
- August 18: The Semi-Slouch Hat by Underground Crafter
- August 25: Penelope’s Pretty Petunia Potholder by Simply Collectible Crochet
- September 1: Rocky Road Lace Scarf by American Crochet
- September 8: Little Tree Coffee Cup Cozy by The Stitchin’ Mommy
- September 15: Christmas Angel by Oombawka Design
- September 22: Penelope’s Pompom Beanie by Simply Collectible Crochet
- September 29: Santa Hat by The Lavender Chair
- October 6: Little Santa Mason Jar Cozy by The Stitchin’ Mommy
- October 13: Shimmering Frost Beanie by Underground Crafter
- October 20: Christmas Light Flowers by Look At What I Made
- October 27: Christmas Flower Coaster by Creative Crochet Workshop
- November 3: Santa’s Christmas Ornament by The Lavender Chair
- November 10: Floral Crochet Snowflake by Look At What I Made
- November 17: Peppermint Wrap by American Crochet
We hope you’ll join the fun! (By the way, if you love crocheting holiday gifts and decorations, you may also enjoy the 2016 Holiday Stashdown Crochet-a-Long.)