On Fridays, I share a link blast on Twitter and Facebook to get you excited about crocheting all weekend! In keeping with the #FlashbackFriday meme, I’m sharing patterns that were first released at least 12 months ago.
There’s something wonderful about starting off a New Year, but it’s also great to look back on the year that just ended, don’t you think? That’s what this week’s roundup is all about! I looked through some of my favorite crochet bloggers most popular posts of 2016, and then I picked 16 of my favorite free crochet patterns. I included links to each blogger’s year-in-review post, so you’ll find over 100 free crochet patterns that other crocheters love on this list! Check it out, in case you missed any of the patterns the first time around.
All images are copyright the respective designer and are used with permission.
This post contains affiliate links.
- The Justine Shawl by @ (that’s me!) is my favorite design of 2016. You can find roundups of my 16 most popular free crochet patterns here and my 4 most popular knitting patterns here.
- Abstract Shawl by @ with video tutorial. Get links to Sara’s 10 most popular free crochet patterns here.
- Elevated Honeycomb Cowl by @. Get links to Erangi’s 10 most popular free crochet patterns here.
- Twilight Reverie by @. Get links to Pia’s 22 most popular posts, including 16 free patterns, here.
Pictured in second row, from left to right:
- With all these patterns to read, you may want to read @‘s most popular post of 2016: Tackle Advanced Crochet Patterns in 3 Easy Steps.
- Criss Cross Diamonds Headband by @. Get links to Rebeckah’s 12 most popular free crochet patterns here.
- Crochet Succulents in Painted Mason Jars by @. Get links to Erica’s top 16 posts of 2016 here.
Pictured in third row, from left to right:
- Scrapalicious Flower Scarf by @. Get links to Joanita’s 6 most popular free crochet patterns here.
- Go with the Flow Hat by @. Get links to Kinga’s top 10 free crochet patterns here.
- Timeless Boho Poncho by The Purple Poncho. Get links to Carolyn’s top 10 crochet patterns here.
Pictured in fourth row, from left to right:
- Claire shawl by @. Get links to Drew’s top 10 posts of 2016 here.
- Stained Glass Spiral Square by @. Get links to Tera’s 10 most popular free crochet patterns here.
- Cozy Striped Shawl by @. Get links to Kara’s 9 most popular free patterns here.
- Poncho Crochet-a-Long by @. You can read Marly’s year-in-review here.
- Messy Bun Hat by @. Get links to Lauren’s 10 best free crochet patterns here.
- Easy Blanket Sweater by @ was featured on the Hookin’ on Hump Day Best of 2016 roundup on @.
If you enjoyed this roundup, follow my Crochet Pattern Roundups on Pinterest!