The last PDF for the Ripple Mania CAL was just uploaded! This week’s PDF is all about how to turn granny square or hexagon projects into ripples. There are two more weeks to join in before we can start competing for the awesome giveaways! Stop by Ravelry to join in on the CAL.
Ripple Mania CAL Schedule!
Wednesday, 10/17 – Ripple Mania Kick Off!
- Supply list and project suggestions
- Colorize Your Ripple: Choosing a Palette for Your Project
Wednesday, 10/24 -Ripple Basics
- Three ripple patterns – classic, gentle ripple, and eyelet ripple
- Increasing and decreasing photo tutorial
- Changing colors photo tutorial
Wednesday, 10/31 – Ripple Variations
Wednesday, 11/7 – Squaring Up Your Ripple
- Techniques for squaring up the edges
Wednesday, 11/14 – Adding ripples to hexagon and square motif patterns
Wednesday, 11/28 – The Big Reveal!
- Flash your ripples on Ravelry (tag: ripplemania), Twitter (#ripplemania), Pinterest, Facebook, and your blogs! There will be prizes by sponsors including Coats & Clark, Leisure Arts, Lion Brand Yarn, and Magique Enterprises!