I am looking forward to another month of knitting eye candy. Winter here in New York City seems to have come and gone rather quickly, so right now I’m more interested in seeing what everyone else is knitting than I am in wearing any knitting.
Welcome to the Knitting Love Link Party!
Welcome to our sixth Knitting Love Link Party! Every month, the Knitting Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest knitting projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPS, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too!
These are the five most clicked posts from last month’s party.
- Barbara Spencer Hawk at Knitting | Work in Progress shared her approach to her New Year’s knitting goals.
- Con hilos, lanas y botones shared her tutorial for making a hooded baby sweater. This post is in Spanish but includes a link to an English translation.
- In a different post from Knitting | Work in Progress, Barbara shared 11 great color combinations for baby projects. Try these if you’re bored of pale yellow.
- NitaB&NishaN, Inc. shared her unisex, reversible, and beginner-friendly free Ryelan Scarf pattern.
- Pia Thadani at Stitches’N’Scraps shared her striking free Plaid Scarf pattern, which includes a photo tutorial for adding surface crochet stitches.
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Knitting Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest knitting posts – including works in progress, free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your knitting friends!
- Adding your link to the Knitting Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Knitting Love Link Party goes live each month.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Share your latest projects on the #Knitting Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter” quote=”Share your latest projects on the #Knitting Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter”]
Don’t forget to visit the other knitters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Meet Your Hosts