Welcome to the Knitting Love Link Party!
Welcome to our seventh Knitting Love Link Party! Every month, the Knitting Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest knitting projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPS, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too!
These are the five most clicked posts from last month’s party.
- 11 Rich Color Combos by Knitting | Work in Progress: Barbara shares 11 striking color combinations to revive your knitting.
- Have I Got a Thumb for You by Christine Guest Designs: Christine shares her method for keeping the stitch pattern going over the thumb in her Herringbone Mittens, part of a matching set of patterns including a scarf, cowl, and toque.
- Capita Blair para Niña by Con hilos, lanas y botones: In this post, you can find out how the Blair Capelet pattern gets transformed into a child-size version (in Spanish with Google translate).
- Cherry Twist Knit Hat with String Theory Hand Dyed Yarn by The Philosopher’s Wife: Rachel shares her version of the knitting pattern by Unravel Me in a beautiful hand dyed yarn.
- No Teddy Bears Were Harmed in the Making of This Project… by Ginx Craft: This work-in-progress shows the beginnings of what will ultimately be a knitting pattern for an old fashioned teddy bear.
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Knitting Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest knitting posts – including works in progress, free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your knitting friends!
- Adding your link to the Knitting Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Knitting Love Link Party goes live each month.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Share your latest projects on the #Knitting Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter” quote=”Share your latest projects on the #Knitting Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter”]
Don’t forget to visit the other knitters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Meet Your Hosts