The weather is really heating up in New York City, so I’ve switched to bamboo needles for the summer. (You can find more of my tips for knitting in the heat in this post.)
This post contains affiliate links.
This month’s giveaway is for All About Knitting, courtesy of Martingale! Every project, tip, tutorial, or pattern added to the link party will count as an entry. We will choose one winner at random at the end of the month.
Welcome to the Knitting Love Link Party!
Welcome to our tenth Knitting Love Link Party! Every month, the Knitting Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest knitting projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPS, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too!
These are the four most clicked posts from last month’s party.
- Work in progress by Constricktions: Elena shared her sketches for designing a Fair Isle ear flap hat based on a vintage pattern.
- Legacy by Knitting | Work in Progress: Barbara shared some of the handmade heirlooms in her collection to celebrate Mother’s Day.
- Red Mini Cooper by Ginx Craft: Ginny shared her knit version of a red Mini Cooper.
- Goodbye Bears by Ginx Craft: Ginny’s adorable bears were sent off to new homes, but not without getting scarves!
If you were featured, grab a button to share on your site!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Knitting Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest knitting posts – including works in progress, free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your knitting friends!
- Adding your link to the Knitting Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Knitting Love Link Party goes live each month.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Share your latest projects on the #Knitting Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter” quote=”Share your latest projects on the #Knitting Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter”]
Don’t forget to visit the other knitters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!