This post contains affiliate links.
This month’s giveaway is for The Knitter’s Book of Knowledge: A Complete Guide to Essential Knitting Techniques, courtesy of Lark Crafts! Every project, tip, tutorial, or pattern added to the link party will count as an entry. We will choose one winner at random at the end of the month.
According to Random.org, Ginx Craft won last month’s giveaway for 4 skeins of Berroco Vintage Chunky in fall colors.
Welcome to the Knitting Love Link Party!
Welcome to our twelvth Knitting Love Link Party! Every month, the Knitting Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest knitting projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPS, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too!
These are the five most clicked posts from last month’s party.
- Charlatan by A Lovely Homemade Life: Jennie’s new shawl pattern is now available for sale on Ravelry.
- Triangles Towel by Goddess Crochet: Joanna’s free knitting pattern makes a great summer project.
- Undecided Slippers by Knitting and so on: Sybil’s free knitting pattern can be customized to fit your feet.
- Alaris Wrap and Blue Streak by Knitting | Work in Progress: Barbara’s Alaris Wrap pattern is now available for sale on Ravelry, which continues her trend of knitting with blue yarns.
If you were featured, grab a button to share on your site!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Knitting Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest knitting posts – including works in progress, free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your knitting friends!
- Adding your link to the Knitting Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Knitting Love Link Party goes live each month.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Share your latest projects on the #Knitting Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter” quote=”Share your latest projects on the #Knitting Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter”]
Don’t forget to visit the other knitters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!