On the weekends, I’m inviting some of my crochet, knitting, and crafty friends for a takeover of my Instagram account so they can share their talents with you. Since you can’t easily share links on Instagram, on Sunday night, I’ll share a roundup including links to all the patterns and projects featured in the takeover. So, are you ready for this week’s #undergroundcraftertakeover roundup?
This post contains affiliate links.
- Meet Tracee! She says, “A crocheter for 30 years, crochet designer and blogger since 2014. Find me on Ravelry as FrommMeToYou or find my blog at Fromm Me to You.”
- Tracee says, “I can NEVER have too many purses! The pattern for my Stephanie’s Purse can be found for sale in my Ravelry Shop.”
- Tracee says, “I have a whole line of fun lighted ornaments to decorate for any season. You can find the links to the blog posts for all of the free patterns in my Ravelry shop.” Check out the free crochet pattern for the Lighted Ghost ornament here.
- Tracee says, “Pom poms are such fun to add to a project or make an entire project just from these little accessories. This tutorial post on my blog can be found here and includes some fun color combinations to give your pom poms a unique look.”
- Tracee says, “My Fire & Ice hat (and matching scarf) is a free pattern from my blog that can be found on Ravelry as well. Perfect for the whole family!”
- Tracee says, “I love ALL kinds of crochet and I love being a grandma! The Heart of My Heart Baby Blanket is a wonderful pattern for sale in my Ravelry shop that is made with strips of Tunisian crochet connected with hairpin lace crochet and bordered with regular crochet.”
- Tracee says, “Something I love to make is decorations for the holidays. You can meet Flakey the Snowman in my Ravelry Shop. I love this fun little guy.”