On the weekends, I’m inviting some of my crochet, knitting, and crafty friends for a takeover of my Instagram account so they can share their talents with you. Since you can’t easily share links on Instagram, on Sunday night, I’ll share a roundup including links to all the patterns and projects featured in the takeover. So, are you ready for this week’s #undergroundcraftertakeover roundup, featuring 6 free patterns?
This week’s guest is crochet and knitting designer, Joanita Theron from Creative Crochet Workshop. You can also find Joanita on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Ravelry, and Twitter. All images are copyright Creative Crochet Workshop and are used with permission.
This post contains affiliate links.
- Joanita says, “Hi, my name is Joanita and I am the ‘face’ behind Creative Crochet Workshop.
I love to crochet! To design and make patterns for both young and old is an absolute life’s passion. My daughter Crissy is my greatest inspiration!”
- Joanita says, “I love doing tutorials and crocheting all types of granny squares – here is my latest one!” Get the free crochet pattern for the Eight Petal Popcorn Flower here.
- Joanita says, “Are you making Christmas goodies yet? This little guy I whipped up is great to make cards with!” Get the free crochet pattern for the Do You Want to Build a Snowman here.
- Joanita says, “I am currently in the process of making a Fairy Tale themed blanket and this little guy is the first square.” Get the free crochet pattern for the Frog Prince and others from the Fairy Tale series here.
- Joanita says, “I love designing crochet ‘quiet’ books for my daughter; this is the latest one – a space themed playbook.” Get the free crochet pattern for the Out in Space Playbook here.
- Joanita says, “This is a cute playfood stacked toy I designed :)” Get the free crochet pattern for the Amigurumi Donut Stacked Sundae here.
- Joanita says, “This little cutie is a knitted Alien toy doll – easy and very quick to work up.” Get the free knitting pattern for the Alien Knitted Toy here.