On the weekends, I’m inviting some of my crochet, knitting, and crafty friends for a takeover of my Instagram account so they can share their talents with you. Since you can’t easily share links on Instagram, afterwards I’ll share a roundup including links to all the patterns and projects featured in the takeover. So, are you ready for this week’s #undergroundcraftertakeover roundup?
This week’s guest is Amy Ramnarine from The Stitchin’ Mommy. Amy is a crochet designer who blogs about crochet, crafts, and food. I have had the pleasure of getting to know Amy in real life, and she is a sweetheart!
This post contains affiliate links.
This roundup features 7 free crochet patterns from Amy’s collection. You can find Amy online at The Stitchin’ Mommy, or follow her on Etsy | Facebook | G+ | Instagram | Pinterest | Ravelry | StumbleUpon | Twitter.
- Amy says, “Hi everyone! My name is Amy and I am the owner/designer/blogger at @thestitchinmommy! I have been crocheting since 2009 and designing since 2012. I started my blog to help promote the finished items in my Etsy shop but now I share my free #crochet patterns, crafts, recipes, and more!”
- Amy says, “I loved making this sweet #crochet #ripple blanket for my dear friend’s new baby girl! It’s simple yet gorgeous and easily customized!” Get the free crochet pattern for Vivi’s Color Block Ripple here.
- Amy says, “This warm and cozy Chunky Ribbed Cowl is the perfect accessory for those cold weather days!” Get the free crochet pattern for the Chunky Ribbed Cowl here.
- Amy says, “This soft and cozy beanie is the perfect hat for charity donations and is available in sizes preemie to adult!” Get the free crochet pattern for the Sunshine and Hugs Crochet Beanie here.
- Amy says, “I love the bright and bold colors of this Boardwalk Carnival Cowl. Best of all, it’s made with just one skein of yarn! It is the perfect accessory for fall and early spring.” Get the free crochet pattern for the Boardwalk Carnival Cowl here.
- Amy says, “Who says you always have to #crochet hats and scarves? These #raffia coasters are a great addition to your home decor.” Get the free crochet pattern for the Raffia Coasters here.
- Amy says, “This is by far my favorite pattern to date. I love the coziness of this fluffy scarf and I wear it all of the time!” Get the free crochet pattern for the Fluffy Clusters Infinity Scarf here.
- Amy says, “I love to make jar cozies to gift to friends and family during the holidays. This Frosty Snowflake Mason Jar #cozy is quick and easy to whip up and is just perfectly festive.” Get the free crochet pattern for the Frosty Snowflake Mason Jar Cozy here.