Happy New Year to all the knitters out there. Do you have any special knitting resolutions for 2017? I have seen people talking about making more for themselves or more for charity in some of the Facebook groups I’m in. I know that a few of us will vow to tackle that one project that has always eluded us (like the year I tried — and failed — to get through a pair of socks). For this year, I’m trying to keep things mellow, so I haven’t set any specific knitting goals. What about you?
This post contains affiliate links.
According to Random.org, Evelyne from Knits’ End won last month’s giveaway for Vintage Hollywood Knits by Billy Gibb. We’re taking a break from giveaways this month since Jessie and I are all out of goodies and we’ll both be traveling.
Welcome to the Knitting Love Link Party!
Welcome to our seventeenth Knitting Love Link Party! Every month, the Knitting Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest knitting projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPS, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too!
These are the five most clicked posts from last month’s party.
If you were featured, grab a button to share on your site!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Knitting Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest knitting posts – including works in progress, free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your knitting friends!
- Adding your link to the Knitting Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Knitting Love Link Party goes live each month.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Share your latest projects on the #Knitting Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter” quote=”Share your latest projects on the #Knitting Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter”]
Don’t forget to visit the other knitters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Meet Your Hosts
Marie from Underground Crafter
Jessie from Jessie At Home