It looks like spring is around the corner. I don’t know about you, but I’m planning to switch into cotton and other warm weather fibers pretty soon.
This post contains affiliate links.
Welcome to the Knitting Love Link Party!
Welcome to our 19th Knitting Love Link Party! Every month, the Knitting Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest knitting projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPS, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too!
These are the five most clicked posts from last month’s party.
- Seven by Three Knit Scarf by Stitches by Debbie: Debbie’s new textured scarf pattern is available as a free Ravelry download.
- Penny Dreadful: Gothic Sweater Chic by Knit’s All Folks!: Monica shared a roundup of 10 knitting patterns for Vanessa Ives styled sweaters.
- Grey Streak by Knitting | Work in Progress: Barbara shared some of her latest neutral projects in grey.
- Inbetween Mitts by Knitting and so on: Sybil shared a free knitting pattern for fingerless gloves.
- Double Increases – a comparison by Christine Guest Designs Blog: Christine compared different double increases and showed her swatches so you can see the differences between the final looks.
If you were featured, grab a button to share on your site!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Knitting Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest knitting posts – including works in progress, free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your knitting friends!
- Adding your link to the Knitting Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Knitting Love Link Party goes live each month.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Share your latest projects on the #Knitting Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter” quote=”Share your latest projects on the #Knitting Love #LinkParty with @Jessie_AtHome and Underground Crafter”]
Don’t forget to visit the other knitters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!