On the weekends, I’m inviting some of my crochet, knitting, and crafty friends for a takeover of my Instagram account so they can share their talents with you. Since you can’t easily share links on Instagram, on Sunday night, I’ll share a roundup including links to all the patterns and projects featured in the takeover. So, are you ready for this week’s #undergroundcraftertakeover roundup?
This week’s guest is crochet designer and blogger, Celina Lane. Celina is the blogger and designer behind Simply Collectible Crochet.
This post contains affiliate links.
You can also find Celina online at Etsy, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Ravelry, Twitter, and YouTube. She also blogs at Craft Coalition. Celina shared links to 9 of her free crochet patterns and roundups featuring over 30 more free crochet patterns this weekend.
1) Celina says, “Here is one of the Messy Bun Hats I’ve made! Easy Peasy Messy Bun Hat crochet pattern can be found on Simply Collectible Crochet.” Get the free crochet pattern here.
2) Celina says, “One of my favorites made with #redheartyarns #unforgettable – Coraline in the Wine Country Shawl is a free pattern on the blog.” Get the free crochet pattern here.
3) Celina says, “This lovely roundup of One Skein projects is featured on my site under the Roundups tab. Check it out!” Get the roundup of 30+ free crochet patterns here.
4) Celina says, “These little bunnies have been a total favorite. Check out the free pattern on the blog!” Get the free crochet pattern for the Baby Bunny Amigurumi here.
5) Celina says, “Only one skein, you’re going to love Lily’s Sweetheart Cowl free crochet pattern. Make it in an evening!”
6) Celina says, “I love how my Everyday Triangle Scarf turned out! This one skein project is simple and classic, and it’s on the blog!” Get the free crochet pattern here.
7) Celina says, “My Retro Bloom scrubbies were kind of a fluke. Now they are my favorite little things ever.” Get the free crochet pattern for the Retro Bloom Coaster or Scrubby here.
8) Celina says, “One of my favorite sets is the Cupcake Lovers hat and scarf set!” Get the free crochet pattern in infant through adult sizes here.
9) Celina says, “Quick n Easy, Sassy pieces. This is why you’ve been saving that yarn.” Get the roundup of 5 free crochet patterns for beautiful, lightweight scarves and shawls here.
10) Celina says, “Coraline in San Francisco is still a BIG hit! If you like colorblocking this pattern is ready to help you get it on. If not, just keep going with the same color.” Get the free crochet pattern here.
11) Celina says, “Chevron Flare Blanket also has a sizing guide – Baby to King size.” Get the free crochet pattern here.